Internship: Photography (Dutch only)
Are you a fashion junkie, do you study Photography ánd are you looking for a internship at a fast growing fashion webshop? Not afraid to have a model in front of your lens and are you excited to build your portfolio with cool looking fashion pics? You are the fashion photographer we are looking for!
We are hiring! :
We are looking for a Photography student who is crazy about fashion, always on top of the latest fashion trends and has an eye for detail. At Marcez HQ you are involved in various activities. One of your tasks is to provide support during and after studio photography. You are also responsible for creating inspiring social media content and you’ll help by plan and organize photoshoots. Another important task: Creating our newsletters. Can’t you wait to start this creative, challenging and fashionable internship at Marcez? We want you!
– Preparing settings (lighting, lamps, background, etc.)
– Taking care of the right camera settings and the choice of lenses, filters, etc.
– Instruct and take responsibility for the models
– Shooting photos
– Find, discuss and take care of new locations
– Editing photos
– Helping by sorting out the right photos
– Set up newsletters
– MBO education or above
– Photography related study
– Knowledge of photo editing programs
– Available for a minimum of 3 days – 5 days per week
– Resident in Haarlem or in possession of a public transport pass
Location: Haarlem, the Netherlands (nearby station Spaarnwoude)
Internship allowance: Present
Working hours: 09:00 – 17:00h
Period: Minimum of 5 months
Start date: As quickly as possible
Are you the babe we are looking for? Please keep in touch with us! Send your resume, motivation letter and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org